DC output allows you to charge your laptop directly from the Omni 20's barrel port. Omni 20 uses the same port for both input and output, and you will need to active DC output in the menu first to use this feature. This is a more lightweight and battery efficient way to charge your laptop.
1. First make sure you know the correct output voltage to use (WARNING: choose the wrong voltage can harm your device!). If you already know what you are doing, jump to Step 4. Read on if not.
2. To learn the correct DC voltage, find the Tech Specs Label on the AC power adapter(charger) of your device.
3. Find the 'Output' field on the Tech Specs label, this is the correct DC voltage you're looking for.
For example, 13'' MacBook Air: 14.9V DC
Mid-2015 13'' Retina MacBook Pro: 16.5V DC
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon: 20V DC
HP Pavilion: 19.5V DC
Dell XPS 13: 19.5V DC
4. Now that you have got the correct output voltage, it's time to set up your Omnicharge: Double press the Power Button entering the menu and choose PORT SETTINGS
5. Choose DC OUT
6. Choose the voltage among 4 sets of preset voltages. Confirm the setting by pressing the Power Button.
7. Omnicharge keeps 4 sets of preset voltages. To change the preset voltage, press and hold the power button.
8. Double confirm the voltage. Incorrect setting may harm your device!
7. Exit the menu, you can see the DC icon and the designated voltage on the screen.
8. Now plug and play!